Bearing corrosion is very common, which will reduce the service life of the bearing. So we must pay attention to this problem in our daily work.
To determine the causes and prevention methods of high-temperature bearing corrosion, we should first look at what causes high-temperature bearing corrosion, which is generally divided into external and internal causes. To sum up, it mainly includes:
1. Metal surface finish (oxygen concentration difference, battery corrosion).
2. Chemical composition and structure of metal materials.
3. Solution composition and pH value in contact with metal surface.
4. Ambient temperature and humidity.
5. Various environmental media in contact with metal surface.
6. In addition, human sweat is also the cause of bearing corrosion. Its pH value is 5 ~ 6. Therefore, in order to prevent corrosion caused by hand sweat, installation and production personnel should wear gloves and do not touch the high-temperature bearing casually.
Apply antirust oil to prevent high temperature bearing from rusting:
1. Immersion method: some small high-temperature bearings are immersed in antirust grease, and the oil film thickness can be achieved by controlling the temperature or viscosity of antirust grease. A method of adhering a layer of antirust grease to its surface.
2. Brushing method: when brushing, pay attention to apply evenly on the surface of high-temperature bearing, do not accumulate, and pay attention to prevent missing coating.
3. spray method: some large antirust substances are not suitable to be oiled with immersion method. Generally, the filtered compressed air of about 0.7Mpa pressure is used for spraying in the clean air area. Spray method is suitable for solvent dilution antirust oil or thin layer antirust oil. This method must adopt perfect fire prevention and labor protection measures.
When the bearing rotates under load, the raceway surface or rolling surface of the inner and outer rings show fish scale peeling phenomenon due to rolling fatigue.
Causes of bearing peeling damage:
1. Excessive load
2. Poor installation (non-linearity), moment load, foreign matter intrusion and water ingress.
3. Poor lubrication, improper lubricant and improper bearing clearance.
4. The accuracy of the bearing box is not good, the rigidity of the bearing box is uneven, and the deflection of the shaft is large
5. Development caused by rust, erosion points, scratches and indentations (surface deformation phenomena).
What measures should be taken to solve the bearing peeling damage:
1. Check the magnitude of the load and re study the bearings used
2. Improve the installation method, improve the sealing device and rust prevention during shutdown.
3. Use lubricant with proper viscosity and improve lubrication method.
4. Check the accuracy of the shaft and bearing housing
5. Check the play.
Post time: Nov-15-2021